1. What does beard oil do?
See Jack's article here.
2. How do I apply my solid cologne / solid perfume?
Scratch out a pea sized amount with the back of your fingernail. Wipe it on to the opposite wrist, rub your wrists together, then rub your wrists behind your ears.
3. How long does the fragrance last?
All day! Our perfumes and colognes are oil-based and do not contain alcohol. This means longer lasting fragrance when compared with a traditional perfume.
4. How long does a container of product last?
Depending on the amount you apply (and how often), with average use we estimate each product lasts at least 6 weeks.
5. Does the product go off?
Under most conditions, the product will last at least 12 months.
6. Do you use any preservatives in your products?
No. All our products are natural and preservative free.
7. Do you use any animal products?
Our solid cologne and girl's lip balms contain beeswax. Our beard brush is made from boar bristles (nylon / synthetics do not do the job on coarse beard hair unfortunately). All other products are vegan friendly.